The Somerset Fund is administered by Somerset Community Foundation (SCF), and was created to offer a simpler and more effective way for businesses to give locally.
The first round of grants is now open, and small groups that run on less than £50,000 per year are invited to apply.
Unrestricted Funding is available to support a wide range of groups from across Somerset. SCF is particularly interested in:
- Giving the best start in life to the most disadvantaged children
- Growing the life skills of young people
- Improving the mental health of people of all ages
- Increasing opportunities for better physical health
- Supporting people with disabilities and life-limiting illnesses, and their carers
- Combatting loneliness and isolation
The application deadline is Friday 22nd February 2019. You can find out more here.