Community Council for Somerset have recently announced new dates for their programme of training aimed at anybody involved in community buildings.
The full day training events will offer several courses throughout the day on a range of useful topics, including:
- Trustees roles and responsibilities
- Funding opportunities and how to write a successful application
- Meetings and AGMs – how to run them successfully and efficiently
- Safeguarding and what Trustees need to know and do
- Working with Parish Councils
- Marketing and Publicity – how to make a difference
The sessions are taking place across the county, you can find dates, details and booking information here.