The latest edition of the Somerset Safeguarding Children Partnership newsletter is now available.
This edition includes:
- An overview of recent changes to the Early Help Assessment
- A brief overview of ongoing work to refresh the Effective Support for Children and Families in Somerset document
- the development of a new document called Effective Support for Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and their Families
- A training package called “Early help – a quick guide” available to download from the Somerset Safeguarding Children website
- Precis of support materials to follow soon
You can read the newsletter here.